Multiple markets. Singular solutions.
Our multidiscipline team provides industrial engineering consulting to a broad range of industries, including on-and-off shore petroleum and natural gas operations, hydroelectric plants, aerospace manufacturing, mining, aluminum mills, pulp and paper, cement terminals, and more. From conceptual design to startup and commissioning, we are ready to take on your project or augment your staff at any phase. We are regularly included in the BD&C ranking of top industrial design firms.
Projects that demonstrate the diversity of our capabilities include: designing a traveler system to safely transport bridge maintenance workers 220 feet above the water in strong winds, sea air, and fog; evaluating aging cranes used to lift 275 ton turbine generators; and providing fire protection engineering services for a 3.3 million sf tire distribution complex.
Coffman’s engineers were up to these diverse challenges. We’d love to help you with yours.
- Bulk material handling and storage terminal design.
- Metal casting, heating, treating, and quench systems.
- Heavy lifting systems, overhead, gantry, and under-hung crane design and rehabilitation.
- Crane runaways.
- Aerospace assembly line modifications.
- Aerospace painting hangars and paint booths.
- Mill buildings.
- Design-build one-off equipment and skid-mounted process equipment.
- Fish recovery projects.
- Bridge maintenance travelers.
- Wood product manufacturing.
- Mining equipment.