Work With Us
What Sets Coffman Apart
Our offices retain their own personality and entrepreneurial agility, yet also coordinate seamlessly together to create one Coffman center of excellence. It’s a business model that has delivered steady growth, as well as unmatched opportunities for associates to lead and learn.
What makes us one of the best engineering firms to work for? We’re passionate and driven about the work we do and causes we care about, yet we’re also down to earth and a lot of fun. Office chair curling competition? We’re in! Building a canned-goods canoe sculpture for a great cause? You should have seen our 20-foot canoe!
Diversity And Inclusion
Diversity isn’t just supported here, it’s valued and celebrated. It strengthens our engineering practice and makes us a more vibrant and inspiring place to work.Downloadable Print Material
Insurance, Health, and Wellness
- Employee medical, dental, vision and life insurance (the majority of premiums paid for employees)
- Dependent medical, dental, and vision insurance (premiums are partially company-paid)
- Flexible spending account and health savings account options (generous HSA contributions)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Assistance Program, offering free and confidential counseling on personal and professional issues
- Annual wellness fairs and company-wide health and fitness challenges
- Gym membership discounts (some office locations)
- Onsite, company-paid flu shots
Financial & Retirement
- 401(k) eligibility on day one of employment
- 401(k) match (generous tiered program)
- Annual discretionary bonus program
Family & Parenting
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO policy with periodic increases based on years of service
- 8.5 paid company holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Transportation reimbursement (50% reimbursement of public transportation to and from work, may vary by office)
- Flight lounge subsidy for work travel (for those who travel extensively on company business)
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks (with healthy options!)
- Complimentary beverages
- Holiday celebrations (holiday party, summer picnic, Halloween potluck) and other social events
- Financial support for continuing education
- Onsite professional development seminars (management and leadership skills and more)
Charitable and Environmental Commitment
- Employee charitable gift matching
- Employee Assistance Fund – employees can donate to or apply for assistance from this 501c(3) fund, dedicated to helping fellow Coffman employees cope with disaster relief or another hardship
- Community service events
- Sponsorship/support of local charitable organizations and events
- Non-disposable office kitchenware (varies by office)
- Office recycling and composting programs (varies by office)
Thank you for your interest in employment with Coffman Engineers! We are excited to work with you throughout this process. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position.
Select the link to the position(s) you are interested in and you will be directed to our online application.
Complete the simple application process which asks for your basic information (no extensive online profile required!). Please attach a resume, cover letter, and/or any other supporting documentation you would like us to review.
We may ask you to provide us with more information if we have questions or if you are selected for an interview.
Once we’ve completed our review of your information, we will contact you for an interview or let you know that you were not selected.