Discovering opportunity inside every challenge.
Our long and diverse history has taught us that each crane rehabilitation project has its own set of unique challenges. Because some of our engineers have previously worked as crane design engineers in fabrication shops, they bring boots on the ground experience to every assignment. This deep understanding of the technical and operational aspects of cranes, combined with our understanding of the administrative aspects of crane projects, makes us an ideal partner. We can serve as a specification designer, construction administrator, owner’s representative, or as a consultant to a contractor. We are comfortable collaborating with all stakeholders – owners, contractors, and engineering team members to deliver what you need.
- Grand Coulee phases I, II, & III (20 cranes for owner).
- Hungry Horse phase I (5 cranes for owner).
- Bonneville Powerhouse intake gantry crane (for contractor).
- Priest Rapids 390T gantry crane (for contractor).
- EWEB gantry crane modernization – phase I, II, and III (for owner).
- Avista Cabinet Gorge Dam gantry crane – phase I (for owner).
- Fort Randall bridge cranes rehab/re-rate (for contractor).