Coffman’s San Diego office is one of the best! Along with a growing staff, services, and a long list of award winning projects, they also have a dynamic team balancing hard work with a vibrant culture. Coffman is recognized by The San Diego Union-Tribune with a First Place Award as a Top Workplace in the small business category (68 local employees) and the Gettin’ it Done Spotlight Award for handling projects efficiently and well.
Using a third party employee engagement survey process, nominee companies rated their workplaces based on business and culture topics including:
- Alignment – where the company is heading, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching – managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection – employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued into each other
- Engagement – productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership – confidence in company leaders
- Performance – execution, open-mindedness, innovation
- The Basics – pay, benefits, flexibility, expectations
Companies with high scores were recognized as ‘Top Workplaces’ and categorized by size based on their number of local employees and ranked within those groups – small, midsize, and large. Coffman came in first among several qualified businesses in the small business category.
These recognitions are a testament to the San Diego office’s strong culture, diligence, and thoughtful approach, especially this year as we focused on our service to clients while balancing support for employees as they work from home.
It is an honor to be recognized by the San Diego business community as a great place to work. Thank you to our clients, industry partners, and employees for your continued support in making us a 2020 Top Workplace in San Diego.
Learn more about the San Diego office.