Are you attending the World Hydrogen North America 2023 conference?
Coffman Engineers and other Hydrogen leaders are returning to Houston on May 15-17, 2023, to discuss hydrogen’s strategic and technological opportunities North America and beyond.
Join us on May 17 at 2:10 pm as Justin Freeman, Coffman’s VP of CCUS and Hydrogen, speaks about hydrogen’s potential and how to build a thriving hub while maintaining a balance of cost and profit. Look for his presentation under Stream C – Ports & Hubs.
Presentation topics include:
- Exploring Hydrogen’s Versatile Applications and Benefits Through the Lens of the End User
- Critical Ingredients and the Role of Repeatability and Scale when Building a Thriving Hydrogen Hub
- Cost to Profit: Understanding the Economic Drivers that Shape Hydrogen Development
About the speaker:
Justin Freeman is Coffman’s VP of CCUS and Hydrogen, responsible for Coffman’s national hydrogen market strategy, capabilities development, and project management. He has experience in successful hydrogen studies, managing international giga projects, and leading process transformations. Justin provides strategic direction and advice to clients navigating the energy transition landscape. He helps businesses activate their strategies and turn objectives into high-return projects.
Visit our booth & Meet our team
Justin Freeman, Jason Moncrieff, PE, and Karma Torres will be at Booth 119 to answer any questions on this evolving market. Be sure to stop by and pick up your NoSo Patch – a great way to extend the life of your favorite apparel and ENTER HERE TO WIN A YETI RAMBLER! Tag Coffman in your social media posts using the hashtag #CoffmanH2 for extra entries.
We are a locally-driven engineering firm with a national network of offices offering multidiscipline capabilities. Utilizing 40+ years of industrial experience, Coffman specializes in creating customized solutions for hydrogen projects. We can tailor our involvement based on the team’s needs, from owner representation to comprehensive engineering design. Coffman values sustainability and is committed to supporting decarbonization efforts while providing lasting benefits to our clients and the community.
- Learn more about Coffman’s Hydrogen and Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage services and capabilities.
- Article: Why do we need an Energy Transition?
- Article: To realize a successful Energy Transition, a country must first have energy security.
Connect with us
Every project is unique and we welcome specific questions about yours.Contact Us >>