Together, we build a better world
Clients and friends,
Coffman stands in solidarity against racism and any other societal construct that inhibits thriving. Our company was built on the core tenants of respect, collaboration, and diversity. We have always been committed to these values, but we recognize that we still need to learn, engage, listen, dialogue with compassion, and most of all grow. Here is what we are doing to raise our level of awareness and action:
- We will continue to treat all with respect and dignity.
- We will continue to create an environment that is enriching, safe, and empowering.
- We will train our team in the principles of respecting diversity and the strength that results from it.
- We will advocate for the advancement of, and provide scholarships for, underrepresented minority students pursuing degrees in engineering.
- We will provide specific internship opportunities as part of Coffman’s scholarship program.
- As part of our effort to grow, we will monitor the follow-through and effectiveness of our efforts to create lasting change.
At Coffman, we believe change starts from within. We will continue to do our part to create an environment that is ultimately additive. Together, we will build a better world.
Dave Ruff, CEO & President
Coffman’s mission is to empower our team to deliver innovative engineering solutions focused on our client’s success.
Coffman’s vision is to be a preferred engineering consulting firm that supports employee well-being, local office autonomy, diverse and sustainable growth, and positive community impact.
We are deeply committed to delivering highly valued service. Our success is measured by our client’s success.
We act fairly, ethically, and openly in all we do.
We apply our energy, skills, and ingenuity to deliver the right solution.